miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2009

FIND THE MISSING WORDS

PARANOID (LINES, VINES AND TRYING TIMES)

Complete the song with the missing words:

Air- Lines-rooms-Can’t- Brain-head-can-can’t-it is-streets-Faces

I make the most of all the stress
i try to live without regret
but I’m about to break a sweat
im freaking out
its like a poison in my ________
its like a fog that blurs the scene
its like a vine you ______ untame
oh im freaking out
everytime i turn around
something dont feel right
i might be paranoid
im boarding the _______
cause they just might split
_____someone stop the noise?
i dont know what it is
but it just dont fit
im paranoid
yeah

I take the next stairway steps
to get some ____ into my chest
_____hear the thoughts inside my _______
I’m still freaking out
thats why my ex is still my ex
I never trust a word she says
I’m runnin all the background checks
and she’s freaking out

everytime I turn around somethings just not right
might be paranoid
I’m boarding the lines cause they just might split
can someone stop the noise?
i dont know what __ ___
but it just dont fit
consider me destroyed
cause I dont know how to act cause I lost my head
j I must be paranoid

I never thought it would come to this
I’m paranoid

stuck in the ______
were staring ______
ohh
im caught in a nightmare
i cant wake up
if you hear my cry running threw her _______
im about to ffreak
come and rescue me

she might be paranoid
yeah
im boarding the lines cause they just might split
can someone stop the noise?
i dont know what ___ ____
but it just dont fit
consider me destroyed
i dont know how to act cause i lost
cause i lost my ______
i must be paranoid
i never thought it would come to this
im paranoid

No hay comentarios: